Connections Link Life: Suicide Prevention & Emotional Health Training is supported by the Public Health Agency and is for persons aged 16+.
This training course covers:
- Contributing factors that lead to poor mental health, emotional distress & suicide prevention awareness
- Understanding the role of mental health and emotions in relation to suicide prevention awareness
- Connect 4-Way Model for helping persons experiencing emotional distress or suicide
- Tools & resources for support in your community
- The role of self-care and wellbeing in strengthening mental health and preventing suicide
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!