Fresh Minds Education seeks friendly, fun, kind and warm-spirited organisations and facilitators to join us in our pursuit to raise kind, brave, strong, emotionally resilient and loving children and fostering a peaceful society.
- STAFF TEAMS
- INDIVIDUAL FACILITATORS
This course is best suited for educators already working with or seeking to work with children and parents to deliver evidence based and field-tested trauma informed resilience and emotional health programmes.
It is particularly suitable for; teachers, educators, counsellors, play therapists, play workers, youth workers, community artists and anyone working within health, education or children & family services within the statutory, community & voluntary or private sectors.
You will need to possess:
- Skills, training, experience and knowledge of working with children and or parents
- Facilitation skills, and the confidence to play with children and adults
- Passion for making a difference to the lives of children and parents
- Commitment to professional development and your self-care practice
- A vision for Fresh Little Minds within your group, school or geographical area
By the end of this course learners will have:
- Knowledge of trauma informed theory and approaches and how these impact learning environments and the role of an educator
- Confidence in delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Practical Experience of planning and facilitating GROW activities
- Tools for engaging children and parents and for delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Materials for delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Connectivity to a growing network of like-minded facilitators
There is no formal assessment during the four-day training. However, on completion of the four-day training Candidates wishing to deliver Fresh Little Minds GROW programmes and workshops are required to complete the training pathway to progress toward the full endorsement and recognition of becoming a Fresh Little Minds Programmes Licensee.