The standard licence is awarded to an individual to deliver within the organisation who sponsored their participation. All licences are for the individual participant for a lifetime (based upon compliance with Standard Licence Agreement) within their sponsoring organisation.
FME are delighted to support those seeking a standard licence to cascade this exemplary training
within a particular organisation or community. Those who possess their own licence have the freedom and are encouraged to deliver the training often reaching as many people as possible within the scope of the lifetime licence within the sponsoring organisation.
You will share with FME the common goal for a desire to reduce suicide and improve the positive mental health for the people you serve in your business, service, church, school, or community. It is likely that you will be paid for by your organisation to take part on this training and that your organisation will have the ability to be able to offer this training at no/low cost to end users.
It is most likely that you will fall into one of these categories:
- Work in a statutory service, public health, community, church, education, health & social care services, charity or that you are a community-based organisation. You will have a requirement or identified need to cascade this life saving and life promoting training.
- Work in a HR or training environment that involves training and upskilling a team or workforce in health and safety, mental health and or wellbeing
- Work in a public safety role where this training helps you meet the needs of your public in relation to personal safety, positive mental health & emotional wellbeing
- Have opportunities to cascade this training out within a particular company, group, or community
- Work for an organisation and can deliver this training as part of your job role
- Volunteering for Fresh Minds Education or other organisation offering this training