Learn to Teach Fresh Little Minds GROW
[ 4 Day Course ]
This four-day course equips you with all the training you need to become a fully endorsed Fresh Little Minds trainer. Designed to be hands on and fun, you learn all the underpinning science behind the AMBER approach for resilience and emotional wellbeing.
We ensure that you are prepared with all the practical elements you need to give you the confidence to plan and facilitate fun workshops that take children on a journey of discovery to appreciate how their minds and bodies work together.
Licenced facilitators will be supplied with all required training materials, have access to ongoing professional development opportunities and connect with a vibrant trainer network.
Individuals can complete our online application to book a place on this course now.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
Fresh Minds Education seeks friendly, fun, kind and warm-spirited facilitators to join us in our pursuit to raise loving children and fostering a calm and loving society. If we sound like a perfect match, please read on…
This course is best suited for facilitators/educators already working with or seeking to work with children and parents to deliver evidence based and field-tested resilience and emotional health programmes.
It is particularly suitable for; teachers, educators, counsellors, play therapists, play workers, youth workers, and anyone working within children & family services within the statutory, community & voluntary or private sectors.
You will need to possess:
- Skills, training, experience and knowledge of working with children and or parents
- Facilitation skills, and the confidence to play with children and adults
- Passion for making a difference to the lives of children and parents
- Commitment to professional development and your self-care practice
- Trauma Informed Training: On Becoming Human
- Theory and background education to the AMBER approach
- How to nurture attunement, self-acceptance, safety and belonging.
- Practical application of the AMBER approach with children:
- Tools and techniques for teaching self soothing and self regulation, self expression.
- Exploring: Breathwork, laughter work, singing work, medicine movement work, mindfulness, mediation, relaxation, essential oils, creativity and art.
- Learning through play, activities, games, stories and puppetry.
- Evaluating the creative process
- Planning GROW programmes for children
- Working with schools and parents
By the end of this course learners will have:
- Knowledge of trauma informed theory and approaches and how these impact learning environments and the role of an educator
- Confidence in delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Practical Experience of planning and facilitating GROW activities
- Tools for engaging children and parents and for delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Materials for delivering Fresh Little Minds GROW programme and workshops
- Connectivity to a growing network of like-minded facilitators
There is no formal assessment during the four-day training. However, on completion of the four-day training Candidates wishing to deliver Fresh Little Minds GROW programmes and workshops need to complete the training pathway to progress toward the full endorsement and recognition of becoming a Fresh Little Minds Programmes Licensee.
4 Day Course
The Haven / On Site
Candidates will receive a Downloadable Certificate of Attendance
Those wishing to progress to ‘LicencedFacilitator of Fresh Little Minds Programmes’will receive a Fresh Little Minds Facilitators Licence Agreement and can complete the final stages on the pathway of a Licenced Facilitator.
Tea, Coffee, light refreshments & lunch provided
Our Next Scheduled course is
Other Available Courses
Learn to Teach Inspire
Learn to Teach Relax
Learn to Teach Parenting Fresh Little Minds
We are also available to come and train your team so that you have in-house facilitators to GROW your Fresh Little Minds when it suits you.