Price Inc delivery & Exc VAT
Available to pre-order now! New images coming soon.
CHILLAX PACK WITH DHM (deep hidden meaning)
In the middle of this global pandemic, teens wholeheartedly deserve opportunities to chill, kick back and lift their mood and the Chillax Bag helps exactly with that!
We are no strangers to the impact of this pandemic on the mental health of our teens and as adults, teachers and youth workers we often don’t know what to do to support them. We have been working with teenagers throughout the pandemic and we have put them to work to create a Chillax Pack, something affordable, light-hearted and fun but with DHM (deep hidden meaning). Embedded into our products your teen will hear hopeful messages around brighter days ahead, they will learn of how their mind and body may be impacted and helpful ways to support themselves (none of the usual self-help cliches may we add!). Through the activities teens are encouraged to articulate, express and process their feelings, experience the benefits of mindfulness and connect with other teens in the same boat.
In the Chillax Bag your teen will find the following items which will allow them to chill, kick back and lift their mood whilst having a little fun and total distraction from online social and school life… enjoy!
- Peer to Peer connection – letter and video for brighter days ahead
- ‘A Fresh Start’ daily tear pad
- ‘Go Zen’ art collection with 6 video art lessons with professional mental health artist Beverley Beck
- Power Up mindfulness colouring book
- ‘…& Chillax’ with Brighter Days Hot chocolate with mallows
- Brighter Days A6 notebook
- Brighter Days A3 vision board
- ‘What’s behind my muddled mind’ – scratch card activity
- ‘Hello Tiger’ Firming facemask
We have worked hard to ensure that all of our products are safe and potential hazards are minimised but please note that the contents of this box are not toys and not suitable for children under 6. There are small parts which could cause a choking hazard & strangulation if given to children, and candles can pose fire hazards so handle with care and never give to children of unsuitable age or unsupervised.