Course Participant Registration, Downloadable Workbook & Certificate
- Any group applying for funding
- Any sessions with more than 15 people attending
- Statutory or public bodies.
- SME’s, firms or private sector companies.
- Large organisations, clubs & charities
- Those who can
Please decide the plan that is right for your organisation.
As a social enterprise we exist to create social impact and we do this through generating income to sustain our enterprise that consistently delivers on our mission to support the emotional health and resilience of children, teens, families and professionals and to prevent suicide.
We have a fair pricing plan that allows small organisations using their own funds to access our training. To do this…
- All organisations regardless of size or type, who apply for funding to deliver this work must ensure to apply the supporter plan costs.
- Larger groups/organisations/statutory and private sector must follow the supporter plan.
- If you have financial constraints/limited access to funds and this work is important to you, please contact us as you may be able to apply for subsidised places available.
It is our hope that with your support we will be able to continue to offer suicide prevention training and emotional health & resilience support for those who are most in need, but we can only do this if the majority of our customers book the ‘Supporter Plan’ as we do not profit from the Non-Profit Plan.
If you need to be invoiced to pay this, please contact email@example.com