Course Name: Connections Link Life
Duration: 3.5 hours with a comfort break
This programme can be expanded up to 8 hrs for those people who wish to spend more time exploring each of the parts and develop more practice skills.
Focus: Awareness / Alertness / Helping Skills
Short Description: Mental Health and Suicide Awareness Education & Skills
- Contributing factors that lead to poor mental health, emotional distress & suicide
- Understanding the role of mental health and emotions in relation to suicide prevention
- Connect 4-Way Model for helping persons experiencing emotional distress or suicide
- Tools & resources for support in your community
- The role of self-care and wellbeing in fortifying mental health and preventing suicide.