Want to train to deliver The Connections Operation Link Life Programme?
Train the Trainer places are now available.
This Programme has proved exceptionally successful, with the aim of training Connections #OperationLinkLife Ambassadors to go out into their own Organisations and deliver this vital work supporting the Veteran Community and the families of Veteran’s.
1.Complete the Connections Operation Link Life Application form
2. If successful your place will be confirmed by email from FME and a link will be sent to complete the Connections Operation Link Life Provisional Facilitator Registration through Eventbrite
The Connections Train the Trainer Programme
1.Complete the full 2-days training
2. Receive resources & gain private log on details for the members area
3. Deliver a part of the training on day 2 as part of the assessment and gain feedback
4. Successful candidates sign and return the Connections operation Link Life Facilitator Licence at the 2-day training
5. Successful candidates Receive a ‘Connections Operation Link Life Provisional Facilitator Certificate of Participation’ and invitation to progress towards an Approved Connections Operation Link Life Facilitator after the 2-day training.
Once you have completed the training you will be issued your renewable license allowing you to deliver the Connections Operation Link Life programme within your Organisation (as per FME contract standards).
How can I become a Connections Link Life Facilitator?
For Individual bookings complete the application form from the link.
For group bookings (10 or more), contact email@example.com
Click here to apply for the next available dates
8th-9th August 2022 Antrim: Connections Link Life T4T
15th 2022 Antrim: Veterans Version T4T (Applicants must have completed Connections Link Life T4T in advance)