Want to train to deliver The Connections Link Life Programme?
Train the Trainer places are now available.
This Programme has proved exceptionally successful, with over 150 sessions delivered so far. We have also trained over 70 Connections Ambassadors to go out into their own Organisations and deliver this vital work.
1.Complete the Connections Link Life Application
2. If successful your place will be confirmed by email from FME and a link will be sent to complete the Connections Link Life Provisional Facilitator Registration through Eventbrite
The Connections Train the Trainer Programme
1.Complete the full 2-days training
2. Receive resources & gain private log on details for the members area
3. Deliver a part of the training on day 2 as part of the assessment and gain feedback
4. Successful candidates sign and return the Connections Link Life Facilitator Licence at the 2-day training
5. Successful candidates Receive a ‘Connections Link Life Provisional Facilitator Certificate of Participation’ and invitation to progress towards an Approved Connections Link Life Facilitator after the 2-day training.
Once you have completed the training you will be issued your renewable license allowing you to deliver the Connections LLO programme within your Organisation (as per FME contract standards).
How can I become a Connections Link Life Facilitator?
For Individual bookings download the application form from the link.
For group bookings (10 or more), contact email@example.com
Click here to apply for the next available dates
8th-9th August 2022 Antrim: Connections Link Life T4T
15th 2022 Antrim: Veterans Version T4T (Applicants must have completed Connections Link Life T4T in advance)
CONNECTIONS is about transitioning from trauma to resilience:
Joining a network of trainers focused on improving Mental Health & Preventing Suicide in Northern Ireland
Learning to teach a 4-Step Suicide Prevention Model that empowers helpers to support persons who are in emotional distress or with thoughts of suicide
Cultivating personal and community resilience and wellbeing through practicing and teaching self-care & emotionally healthy practices
Your Content Goes Here
OUR VISION For The CONNECTIONS CURRICULUM:
Is to serve our people, organisations, businesses, communities and government to access first class, quality assured, accessible mental health education. We hope to empower and inspire meaningful personal action that will help save lives, improve wellbeing, cultivate emotionally healthy practices and break the cycles of trauma.
2-day online course, led by Senior Facilitators
Develop expertise of the Connect 4 ways model
Learn to deliver this PHA commissioned programme
Gain supportive feedback
Access Connections online web based facilitator platform