Want to train to deliver The Connections Link Life Programme?
Train the Trainer places are now available.
This Programme has proved exceptionally successful, with over 100 sessions delivered so far and another 50 scheduled by December. We have also trained over 70 Connections Ambassadors to go out into their own Organisations and deliver this vital work.
The Connections Train the Trainer Programme
- 2-day online course, facilitated by Senior Connection Mentors, with your peer group
- Developing expertise of the Connect 4 ways model
- Training on delivery, support and requirements of facilitating your own group.
- Supportive Mentor feedback
- Knowledge of the resources and support available.
- Shared experiences with peer group/ developing links & networks
- Q & A session and debrief
- Access to the approved Facilitator Pathway
- Access to quarterly mentoring and master classes
- Access to the Facilitator’s member’s area.
- Certificate on completion
Once you have completed the training you will be issued your renewable license allowing you to deliver the Connections LLO programme within your Organisation (as per FME contract standards).
The Facilitator training package and license cost £750.
Limited Sponsored Volunteer positions are available and can be applied for through the attached application. As a volunteer the training will be supplied FREE of charge, with the expectation of 10 voluntary facilitator sessions completed per year for 2 years.
Once fully trained the Facilitator can apply for their own license to deliver within an agreed organisation or to join the FME paid team should a vacancy arise.
For Individual bookings download the application form from the link.
For group bookings (10 or more), contact email@example.com